The Milton candle is a blend of rich scents to showcase the town's beautiful nature and their historic buildings. Milton has many outdoor activities in the area, which is represented by the lake and woodsy notes of the candle. Milton is also a very unique town with two downtown areas with many historical buildings. From Milton House and Milton College, a blend of historical books is a unique addition to this scent.
• Candle Tin Size: 4 oz. | Net wt: 2.6 oz.
8 oz. | Net wt: 5.7 oz.
9 oz. | Net wt: 6.4 oz.
• Burn Time: 4 oz. - 15+ hours
8 oz. - 30+ hours
9 oz. - 40+ hours
• Wick: Cotton (Lead and Zinc Free)
• Wax Melts: 6 cube package
• Wax: 100% Soy Wax | Harvested from soy beans in the United States
• Premium Fragrance Oil
• Phthalate Free | Paraben Free | No Synthetic Dyes
• Made in the United States | Hand poured in Stoughton, Wisconsin
• Created in small batches
All of our candles are hand poured and contain pure ingredients. No additives are used in our scents.