The Madison candle is a blend of florals with a lake breeze. Every spring and summer, we enjoy walking around the capitol during the various events. I always love the beautiful flowers they have planted around the walks and in the huge planters. These flowers inspired this scent, along with the breeze from Lake Mendota.
With notes of lilac, rose, jasmine, carnation, geranium, and eucalyptus
• Candle Tin Size: 4 oz. | Net wt: 2.6 oz.
8 oz. | Net wt: 5.7 oz.
9 oz. | Net wt: 6.4 oz.
• Burn Time: 4 oz. - 15+ hours
8 oz. - 30+ hours
9 oz. - 40+ hours
• Wick: Cotton (Lead and Zinc Free)
• Wax Melts: 6 cube package
• Wax: 100% Soy Wax | Harvested from soy beans in the United States
• Premium Fragrance Oil
• Phthalate Free | Paraben Free | No Synthetic Dyes
• Made in the United States | Hand poured in Stoughton, Wisconsin
• Created in small batches
All of our candles are hand poured and contain pure ingredients. No additives are used in our scents.